Want a brand new hard case for your DJI Phantom 3? Enter our photo contest for a chance to win a FREE Wheeled Carry-On Case! The CasePro DJI Phantom 3 Carry-On Hard Case is the ONLY wheeled hard case that meets airline regulations.
HOW TO ENTER
1) FOLLOW @TheCasePro
2) SNAP a pic from your drone!
3) TAG #TheCasePro and @TheCasePro
4) SHARE your post with followers!
Image with the most likes by August 7 will win the CasePro DJI Phantom 3 Carry-On Hard Case. You can re-enter daily. Contest ends 8/7/15 at 9PM EST. Open only to US Residents. Void Where Prohibited. No Purchase Necessary to Enter. All the steps must be completed to be entered.
Official Rules, Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
1. Contest and Eligibility: The CasePro DJI Phantom 3 Carry-On Hard Case Photo contest (the “Contest”) begins at 12:00 p.m. Eastern Time (“EST”) on July 31st, 2015 and ends at 9:00 p.m. EST on August 7th, 2015 (“Promotion Period”). Open only to legal residents of the continental 48 United States and the District of Columbia that are at least 18 years of age as of the date of entry. Employees of Cases By Source Inc. (“Sponsor”) and its affiliates are not eligible to participate.
By entering the contest, entrants are bound by and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Any entry may be disqualified at any time if, in the opinion of the Sponsor, the entry does not comply with these Official Rules. Incomplete entries are void. Any individual who attempts or encourages, directly or indirectly, or realizes the entry of multiple or false contact information under multiple identities, or uses any robotic, automatic, mechanical or programmed device or artifice to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, multiple or false entries, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. This Contest is subject to all applicable United States federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
HOW TO ENTER:
You may enter the Contest during the Promotion Period as follows
a. Follow @TheCasePro on Instagram.
b. Photo must be taken from a drone (also known as a quadcopter)
c. Photo must be tagged with #TheCasePro and @TheCasePro
d. Photo must be shared on participants’ own account.
e. Participants must keep their Instagram profile open to the public.
f. One entry per person per day is permitted during the Promotion Period via Instagram.
Any photo or comment submitted in connection with the Contest (i) may not be inappropriate, offensive, libelous or defamatory, pornographic, unlawful or plagiarized, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; (ii) must not be harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, profane, obscene, excessively violent, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; (iii) may not violate or encourage others to violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (iv) may not defame or invade publicity rights or privacy of any person, living or deceased, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or property rights or any other third party rights; (v) may not contain commercial or corporate advertising, including but not limited to corporate logos, brand names, and slogans, other than those relating to Sponsor; and (vi) if found to be in violation of these rules will be disqualified and therefore removed from the Contest.
3. Selection and notification of Winning Entry
a. The winner will be selected based on most likes on his or her image by August 7, 2015 at 9:00 PM EST, from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The evaluation will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee and whose decisions shall be final and binding. The winner will be notified via a direct message on Instagram to the account provided in connection with the entry. The prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the winning Instagram account, as determined in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. In the event of a dispute as the identity of an entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the Instagram account submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address or username by an Internet access provider, Internet service provider or other organization (e.g. business, educational, institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses or usernames for the domain associated with the submitted email address Instagram account.
4. Prize Description and Terms:
a. Prize: One CasePro DJI Phantom 3 Carry-On Hard Case will be awarded. PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” WITH ABSOLUTELY NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, FROM SPONSOR. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SPONSOR DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS CONTEST AND ANY PRIZE. Each winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local income taxes associated with the Grand Prize. Winners may be issued IRS Forms 1099 for the value of any prize accepted. Odds of winning a prize depends on the number of eligible entries received. No cash equivalent permitted and no substitution of any prize will be permitted except in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor, in its discretion, may substitute a prize (or prize component) of equal or greater value if any advertised prize becomes unavailable for any reason. If by reason of printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held to award the advertised number of prizes in the relevant category. Under no circumstances will more than the advertised number of prizes be awarded.
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
Sponsor may prohibit any entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Contest, if at the sole discretion of Sponsor, such person shows a disregard for these Official Rules, or (1) acts with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, Sponsor, or its agents or representatives; (2) disparages Sponsor or its products or services, Sponsor’s competitors or their products or services, Sponsor Affiliates or any other person or party affiliated with the Contest, or (3) acts in any other disruptive manner. The use of automated entry devices or any other conduct that impedes the integrity of the Contest is prohibited. Sponsor’s decisions as to all matters related to this Contest and selection of each prize winner are final.
Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, are not responsible for late, lost, delayed, unclear, unintelligible, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, or ineligible entries, all of which will be disqualified, or for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in the Contest. If for any reason, (including infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Contest), the Contest is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Contest, and/or to select each prize winner in a random drawing from eligible entries received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Sponsor shall have no further obligation to any participant in connection with the Contest. Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute any fraudulent entries to the fullest extent of the law.
By entering the Contest, you agree to allow Sponsor to communicate with you regarding the Con any platform through which your entry has been submitted.
6. Prize Acceptance: Potential winner(s) will be notified as provided in the “Selection and Notification of Winning Entries” section above and must respond within forty-eight (48) hours or, if longer, the timeframe requested by Sponsor. To claim any prize, Sponsor may, within its sole discretion, require winner(s) to complete, sign, and return Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release/Publicity Release forms, and other applicable documents, which may require a social security number, postmarked within three (3) days of the date on the notification. At Sponsor’s discretion, winners may be required to produce picture or some other form of proper identification to claim any prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to timely claim the prize, is disqualified, fails to timely execute and return any required forms, or if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, an alternate winner may be selected from other potential winners and/or by random draw from all remaining eligible entries.
7. License to Use Submitted Materials: With respect to any content you submit in connection with this Contest (the “Information”), and except where expressly restricted by the terms of the applicable Social Media Platform (if any), you automatically grant to Sponsor a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, irrevocable license to copy, publicly display, distribute, create derivative works from, and otherwise use the Information in all forms of media now known or later developed in connection with the Contest. You represent and warrant to Sponsor that you own all Information you submit and/or have the unencumbered legal right to submit, and grant the above-referenced license, in connection with this Contest. You further represent to Sponsor that the Information does not infringe any third-party copyrights, trade secrets, or other intellectual property rights.
PUBLICITY & MARKETING:
By accepting a prize, the winner grants to Sponsor the right to use winner's name, likeness, image, voice, hometown, and biographical information in any advertising, trade or promotion, including on the Internet or via wireless application protocol, without further notice, compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law.
9. RELEASE & INDEMNIFICATION:
1. Neither Sponsor nor Sponsor Affiliates are responsible for and entrants release each from any failures of any kind (whether caused by computer, technical, or human error) which may either limit the entrant’s ability to submit an entry, claim a prize, or otherwise participate in this Contest, or Sponsor’s ability to include all eligible entries, conduct random drawings, notify potential winners, or otherwise execute this Contest in the manner intended. By entering the Contest, you agree to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify, Sponsor, Sponsor Affiliates and Facebook, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective contractors, directors, officers, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of any such failure, a well as (i) any damage to entrant’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with entering this Contest; or (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize awarded in the Contest, including but not limited to any claims for damage to property, personal injury, death or claims based on defamation, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or merchandise delivery. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS CONTEST MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing or typographical errors in these Official Rules or any other materials associated with the Contest. Entrants enter at their own risk and each winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for any condition caused by events beyond their control that may cause the Contest to be disrupted or corrupted.
This promotion is intended for participation in the continental 48 United States only and shall be construed only according to New Jersey’s law. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Contest, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a federal or state court located in New Jersey; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of New Jersey, for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, or any other damages, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Contest), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Except where prohibited by law, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with this Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of New Jersey, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
For the names of the winner, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Jeff Chookazian,Cases By Source Inc., 215 Island Road Mahwah, NJ 07430.
NO AFFILIATION WITH SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS:
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest should be directed to Sponsor, not to Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
Cases By Source Inc., 215 Island Road Mahwah, NJ 07430.