Military Cases Categories
Military cases - rugged transit containers and shipping cases - are used every day by the Army, Navy, Air Force, Coast Guard, and Marines to protect and transport sensitive electronic equipment and weapons systems. Our wide selection of stock rackmounts is available for immediate delivery; many models are airtight and waterproof. For delicate equipment requiring custom foam interiors or fully isolated rack-mounting systems, we can design a case to meet your specific requirements.
Cases By Source has manufactured military cases for every application imaginable. Our engineering department will design a case solution based on drawings, measurements, NSNs or from the equipment itself. To date, we have designed ammunition cases, field training cases, field desk cases, missile cases, radar system cases, satellite equipment cases, weapons system cases and more.
Due to varying requirements, we manufacture our Military Cases in a wide range of materials from rotational molded plastic to aluminum and steel. Based on customer specifications, these military containers can meet or exceed MIL-STD-810, MIL-STD-108, MIL-C-172, MIL-P-116, MIL-STD-648, MIL-STD-2073, MIL-C-4150, MIL-T-4734, MIL-T-21200, MIL-PRF-28800 and many more. Many of our transit cases are available in Olive Drab (OD Green) and Desert Tan.
We hold a GSA Contract and can be found on the GSA Advantage website.
A member of our government sales and engineering team can guide you through the process of selecting the best military case solution to meet your needs.
If you are purchasing on behalf of a local, state, or federal government, or a public agency within the U.S., or you are an active duty serviceperson or employee of a government agency, you can qualify for immediate pricing discounts simply by filling out an application. Click the GSA icon below to fill out the form.
Aluminum Military Grade Cases
• Rugged and durable aluminum cases
• Containers for armed forces, government agencies, and prime contractors
• Custom built to spec
Custom Military Cases
• Custom fit military gear, weapons, workstations, and other systems
• Waterproof, dustproof cases with custom foam inserts
Military Ready Tool Cases
• Variety of military tool cases
• Meet demanding military specs and harsh environments
• Cases are molded from plastic and aluminum
Military Standard Cases
• Rugged, rotational molded cases
• Waterproof, airtight, and dustproof
• Easily customized with a case insert
Single Lid Military Cases
• Hardigg's rugged rotationally-molded cases
• Military application and demanding environments
• Crushproof, airtight, dustproof, waterproof
• Large selection of watertight cases
• Can be customized