This 29 x 14 x 14 in. (Interior Dimension) Zero Transitainer is the ultimate roto molded shipping case at a very afforable price. The Transitainer provides a highly reliable, cost effective alternative to other types of storage, shipping and transit cases. These cases have outstanding durability and performance.
ZERO Transitainer has a range of features that includes:
• Made from rotationally molded polyethylene plastic
• Uniform wall thickness
• Compound color impregnated directly into durable polyethylene plastic shells
• Nearly stress-free shells
• Integrally molded tongue and groove closure for a watertight seal
• Extra rugged corner construction
• Gasketed construction with integral tongue and groove closure interlocks top and bottom for environmental protection
• Recessed hardware for added protection
• Wide range of colors using FED-STD-595 guidelines
• Spring loaded rattle proof handles with 90° stops
• Cam action, positive locking latches
• Interlocking ribs, top and bottom allow for stacking of containers
• Resists most chemicals and solvents
||Zero Transitainer Roto Molded Shipping Case
||Usually ships in 3-4 weeks
||Hinge or Lift Off Lid
||2 Steel Spring Loaded Handles
||10 Steel Latches
This product ships via Common Carrier. You will be contacted regarding Freight on this item.
This shipping estimate is based on this product only and does not include other products which may be in your shopping cart. Also note that the shipping weight can change based on the currently selected product options on the right.
Seller warrants to Buyer that goods manufactured by Seller will conform to any applicable drawings and specifications accepted in writing by Seller, will be free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of 12 months from the date of shipment, and will be manufactured in accordance with all Utah EPA, AQMD, and other applicable regional and local laws and regulations governing Seller’s substances or compounds. Component parts and accessories not manufactured by Seller are warranted only to the extent warranted by the manufacturer(s) thereof. The foregoing warranties shall be applicable only if such goods are properly installed, stored, maintained and used in accordance with Seller’s service maintenance manuals or other written instructions. These warranties shall not apply to any goods which have been repaired or altered outside of Seller’s authorized procedures so as, in Seller’s sole judgment, to affect their integrity. SELLER DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. No oral agreement, guaranty, promise, condition, representation, or warranty shall be binding
Goods may be returned by Buyer for credit only with the prior approval of Seller in its sole discretion. Such approval may be conditioned upon Buyer paying freight costs, a restocking charge, and an allowance for Seller’s overhead and profit. Goods returned without such approval, or with such approval but not delivered by Buyer to the place designated by Seller in a sellable condition, will not be accepted by Seller and no credit will be issued to Buyer. Any return of ZERO merchandise is subject to a 25% restocking fee.