WANTED...Highly motivated sales hunter
Does your current sales job feel like Groundhog Day? Ready to HUNT and make MONEY...
IF YOU WOULD RATHER LIVE IN THE COMFORT ZONE OF THE STATUS QUO NO NEED TO READ FURTHER...
Please note, we are ONLY looking for career oriented, results-driven individuals. If you are interested in being a part of our team, please see below. All resumes MUST be accompanied by a cover letter letting us know why you are right for our winning team.
- Strong sales presentation, communication, and closing skills
- Outside sales/territory/time management experience and abilities
- Professional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective customer relationships
- Gain access to all segments and at all levels within organizations (high and wide tactics)
- Ability to sell and translate added value and up-sell
- Ability to envision a finished product and design from a concept
- Sense of urgency and follow-up
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to manage conduct activities to accomplish goals
- The art of multi-tasking
- Ability to withstand rejection
Cases By Source designs and manufactures custom cases and specialty packaging to enhance our customer’s brands’. As a Cases By Source Sales Representative you will be responsible for the sales of custom and stock cases. You will network, cold call, prospect, and sell high and wide within an account – from R&D, engineering, marketing, product managers, to the c-level office. Clients include medical device, scientific, high-tech, and building supply companies to name a few. Every day will be different, but each day you will open new doors and create new opportunities. The work environment is fast-paced, highly competitive, and requires some travel. You will have the tools at your fingertips to succeed working with an experienced internal Design Staff to bring our customers cases to life.
- Solicitation of new customers and generation of viable leads
- Gathering data and actively listening to prospective and existing customers by using consultative sales methods to fully understand their business needs, and find their pain
- Thinking strategically to create and deliver complex, customized solutions that provide value to customers’ bottom line
- Drive revenue by effectively addressing the customer’s business needs, offering appropriate value proposition solutions, creating urgency, and closing orders
- Shepherd customers through the sales process which includes Concept, Design, Manufacturing, and Delivery of product.
- Teaming up with an industrial designer from our staff to provide customers with value added solutions that demonstrate an understanding of their needs and a focused solution
- Selling the invisible
- Provide sales and marketing services in the marketplace including sales calls, supply of marketing materials and support, sales presentations, etc.
- Building and maintaining a healthy sales pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly sales quota
- Customer data updated daily into CRM system.
What you can count on:
- Be a part of an industry leading sales team
- Obtain monthly performance goals
- Be in charge of your own customer base
- Exceed your quota and make a lot of money $$$
- Sustained history of success
- Expertise with solutions selling, and value-based selling
- Experience working on a performance based compensation structure
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Cases By Source designs and manufactures cases and specialty packaging solutions that enhance our customer’s brand. This is mostly in the form of reusable cases—to protect some of the world’s finest and valuable instruments and products. We collaborate with customers to design and customize cases that will ensure their equipment travels undamaged through the distribution cycle.
Employee passion at Cases By Source is fueled by the notion that our cases safeguard customer’s important assets and often play a fundamental role in the success of some of the world’s most important innovations. For example, the FluMist® vaccine: The climate controlled case we designed allows this temperature-sensitive inoculation to reach doctors’ offices uncompromised, ultimately protecting thousands of patients from sickness. We’re proud to build protective cases for delicate camera equipment—putting news cameramen at ease, knowing their important and valuable gear will be safe as they travel to dangerous or exotic locations to transmit worldwide news events. It’s also incredibly rewarding to contribute to the nation’s counterterrorism efforts by designing rugged laptop cases for mass transit groups who investigate threats against our safety.
If you are dynamic, driven, and excited about Cases By Source...you are the perfect fit! Apply Today!
IMPORTANT Instructions and Notes:
• To apply: Email your resume and cover letter.
• No phone calls