Please note, we are ONLY looking for career-oriented, results-driven individuals. If you are interested in being a part of our team, please see below. All resumes MUST be accompanied by a cover letter letting us know why you are right for our winning team.
The Warehouse Clerk works with our Supply Chain team to ensure in-house inventory is accurately stated in real time and materials are received, issued, and shipped in line with requirements following Company procedures. This individual performs a variety of hands-on warehouse duties including packaging, physical movement of inventory which may require use of a forklift or pallet jack in preparation for use in manufacturing and for shipping and receiving. This individual is expected to follow our inventory management, shipping and receiving and other related processes and to suggest improvements to guarantee inventory, packaging, shipping and receiving accuracy, decreased lead times and other actions intended to WOW our customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive shipments from suppliers and customers, unload trucks as required and distribute according to Company procedures
- Accurately label and package customer shipments according to purchase orders and Company procedures
- Prepare for shipments and update all Company systems accordingly
- Completely responsible for all receiving, shipping and packaging
- Move packages in and out of warehouse and on and off shelves using forklift or pallet jack as necessary
- Completely responsible for warehouse organization, transactional discipline, in-house inventory accuracy and order fulfillment for all stock orders
- Issue inventory items to jobs in Company systems and physically locate and label these items in designated kitting areas
- Perform cycle counting of prioritized inventory items as assigned and according to Company procedures
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of work area and warehouse
- Follow daily schedule of priorities independently and focus on timely completion of work assignments
- Communicate work status using company tools and systems, and identify and communicate concerns about machines, supplies, or work product
- Follow required environmental, health and safety practices and requirements in all work performed.
- Other duties, as assigned
- Customers - Foster and maintain professional relationships with any customer interactions.
- Supply Chain – Complete work assigned in a timely manner, in line with priorities, and meeting Company and Quality requirements.
- Management - Report status of work assigned routinely.
- Manufacturing – Assist with manufacturing activities as time allows or priorities require which may include light assembly, housekeeping, machine, facility or utility maintenance, or inspection of work product. Identify machine issues, concerns with machines, supplies or work product.
- Internal Operations – Operate within guidelines and policies set by management, with a positive attitude, team spirit and growth mindset.
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Ability to learn new things quickly and apply those learnings to consistently performing job duties
- Positive attitude and ability to work well with others and alone
- Detail oriented
- Quality orientation
- Fluency and ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to operate a forklift and pallet jack
- Ability to climb ladders and move boxes and pallets in a warehouse safely
- Light phone use, verbal communication skills mandatory
- Light computer use, typing/reading contents on screen
- Ambulatory/mobile within manufacturing and office environments
- Lifting and carrying 50 lbs. Ability to handle and maneuver bulky cases and 4’x 8’ sheets of foam and plastics.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5 years of warehouse and inventory management or control experience.
Cases By Source designs and manufactures protective packaging—mostly in the form of reusable cases—to protect some of the world’s finest and valuable instruments and products. We collaborate with customers to design and customize cases that will ensure their equipment travels undamaged through the distribution cycle.
Employee passion at Cases By Source is fueled by the notion that our cases safeguard customers’ important assets and often play a fundamental role in the success of some of the world’s most important innovations. For example, the Flumist vaccine: The climate controlled case we designed allows this temperature-sensitive inoculation to reach doctors’ offices uncompromised, ultimately protecting thousands of patients from sickness. We’re proud to build protective cases for delicate camera equipment—putting news cameramen at ease, knowing their important and valuable gear will be safe as they travel to dangerous or exotic locations to transmit worldwide news events. It’s also incredibly rewarding to contribute to the nation’s counter terrorism efforts by designing rugged laptop cases for mass transit groups who investigate threats against our safety.
If you are dynamic, driven, and excited about Cases By Source…you are the perfect fit!
IMPORTANT Instructions and Notes:
To Apply: Email your resume and cover letter.