As the COVID-19 pandemic evolves, we’ve seen its impact on day-to-day life grow, from the closure of schools and businesses to increased demands on our healthcare system. Our hearts go out to all those who have been impacted by this public health crisis, and we want to offer you our support from both a personal and business standpoint.
At Cases By Source, we’ve made our best efforts to respond to this outbreak with a sense of empathy and urgency — and we think it’s important to be transparent about that response.
Cases By Source Remains Fully Operational
Cases By Source has been classified as an essential business and has received a letter from the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) under the Department of Defense (DOD) and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) notifying us of this status. We will remain fully operational and continue to fulfill all existing and future orders to meet the needs of our customers.
A Focus on the Well-Being of Our Employees
Our top priority is the health and safety of our employees and of the communities we serve, including our customers, partners, suppliers and prospects. That’s why we’ve implemented a staffing plan that focuses on the well-being of our people, so they can, in turn, be healthy to support their family as well as you.
Here’s what that plan entails:
1. We are reinforcing best practices and safety protocols.
- Employees are successfully working remotely, with only essential staff in the office.
- We have implemented a manufacturing process that incorporates social distancing practices and maintains safety as a top priority.
- We are restricting outside visitors to our facilities, with only Cases By Source employees allowed inside.
2. We are conducting virtual business through Microsoft Teams, Zoom and other technologies.
3. Our offshore production facilities are getting back online and regaining momentum after the effects of COVID-19 begin to stabilize.
4. We are monitoring the evolution and progress of COVID-19 on a daily basis and will adjust our policies and procedures as required.
We Can Modify Our Operations to Best Serve You
At Cases By Source, we understand that we play an important part in your supply chain. Given the current situation, our team wants to listen to your plans and learn how we can best support you and your customers — whether that’s through advanced planning, inventory management or other preventative measures to protect your business.
We are prepared to modify operations with options that still allow us to serve you.
Just as Cases By Source has supported you in the past, we are here to support you amid these difficult times. Our team remains in constant communication, making adjustments as needed, and continues to make decisions with our valued customers in mind.